Rotafix is a leading European organisation in the development and use of resin repair using structural adhesives for the restoration and upgrading of ancient and modern timber structures. They offer advice, training and materials for the following:
• Invisible repairs to exposed beams and other sstructural timbers
• Real wood replacement with a timber-resin splice
• Upgrading of beams to carry increased loadings
• Dowel and resin injection technology for repair of solid oand Glulam beams
• Repairs to both hardwood and softwood windows
Rotafix is also a partner in the Low Intrusion CONservation Systems for Timber Structures (LICONS) Project. Click here to learn more...